Costs and Fees:
- Franchise Fee: $30,000
- Liquid Capital Required: $100,000
- 20+ years of franchisor experience
- Total Investment: $123,500 - $334,500
- Net Worth Needed: $300,000
- Business Type: Franchise
- Financing Available: Available via 3rd party
- Training and Support: Yes
We are proud of the extensive support provided to our franchisees. From site selection to grand opening assistance, our dedicated support team will assist you throughout your journey to your store opening and beyond.
- Q: WHAT IS THE TOTAL INVESTMENT?
- A: We offer two general restaurant models: a mall food court model and an “in-line” restaurant. Depending on which model you pursue, startup costs range from $123,500 - $334,500.
- Q: WHAT IS THE FRANCHISE FEE AND ROYALTY STRUCTURE?
- A: We charge $30,000 for our current franchise fee and a royalty of 6%. There is also 3% advertising fee that goes into a marketing fund used to advertise your restaurant. See our current Franchise Disclosure Document for additional details.
- Q: WHAT ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS FOR OWNERSHIP?
- A: While restaurant experience is an asset, the important factor is to be able to adapt to the organizational, operational and marketing training you will receive from Extreme Pita. We are seeking hard working individuals with a minimum of $100,000 in liquid assets and a total of $300,000 net worth.
- Q: WHAT MAKES A GOOD LOCATION?
- A: Extreme Pita fits well with locations that have a high daytime, retail and business population along with a strong residential presence in the immediate trade area. Areas with high counts for both foot and vehicle traffic will drive business, while good visibility will draw customer attention to our branding and marketing. Extreme Pita works well in locations where other fast casual concepts are present, including large anchored shopping centers, mall food courts and busy residential-business areas.
- Q: HOW MANY EMPLOYEES DO I NEED?
- A: Every Extreme Pita restaurant is led by a working owner who oversees a staff of between 12 and 15 individuals, consisting of three to five members per shift, depending on the size and volume of the unit.
Bring an Extreme Pita franchise to your community today.
Extreme Pita is a low-cost investment opportunity with high potential for growth as we expand across the United States. Startup costs range from $123,500 - $334,500 depending on the size, location and several other business factors. The franchise fee for an Extreme Pita franchise is $30,000.
You may submit additional information and questions to Extreme Pita Franchise Development Department at:
2020 MTY Franchising USA, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks referenced are property of their respective owners. The information provided herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise; nor is it directed to the residents of any particular jurisdiction within the U.S. or elsewhere. The following states currently regulate the offer and sale of franchises: CA, HI, IL, IN, MD, MI, MN, NY, ND, RI, SD, VA, WA, and WI. If you are a resident of one of these states, or of a jurisdiction that has similar requirements, we will not offer you a franchise until we have completed the applicable registration or obtained the exemption from registration and completed the applicable disclosure requirements. Regardless of what state you reside in, an offering can only be made by a franchise disclosure document.